Children's Tuition Fund Rhode Island - Information for Contributors
About Children's Tuition Fund
Businesses can apply for up to $100,000 in qualified tax credits annually through the RI Division of Taxation.
1. Determine the number of years you want to give:
1 year – 75% tax credit
2 years – 90% tax credit
2. Submit an application to the State of RI: Division of Taxation by July 1st
3. Within 30 days of the application date (July 1st), approval or denial will be granted from the Division of Taxation.
4. If approved, the business will have 120 days to make the contribution to CTF.
5. CTF will issue a receipt.
6. Once you make your contribution, you must apply to the Division of Taxation for your tax credit certificate(s).
7. Receive tax credit.