Information for Kentucky Parents

Parents in Kentucky can apply for an Educational Services Account (ESA) with Children’s Tuition Fund of KY to receive financial support to offset educational expenses or tuition. To find out more, click here.

Find out more about how you can apply for an EOA by watching the video below:

Information for Contributors and Schools: