Children's Tuition Fund Illinois - Information for Contributors
About Children's Tuition Fund
1. Determine your Illinois state tax liability.
2. Register with MyTax Illinois and request a letter ID. Click Here
a. You will receive a letter in the mail from the state that contains your letter ID and registration information.
3. Allocate a contribution through your MyTax Illinois portal.
4. Obtain Contribution Authorization Certificate (CAC) through MyTax Illinois.
5. Contribute through the CTF website. Click Here
6. Once we have received your contribution, CTF will:
a. Confirm your contribution with the state of Illinois (you will receive a receipt from the state once your contribution is confirmed)
b. Notify the school of your donation.
c. Award your contribution to students in need at your designated school.